Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

Not to be mean or anything but its going to be hard to really give much advice if you are not good with math. Or have a good basic comprehenson(sp) of it

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Not to be mean or anything but its going to be hard to really give much advice if you are not good with math. Or have a good basic comprehenson(sp) of it

Well, the only thing I could probally do is have them measure it for me and I can get back to you on that =). I'll have an update when I get my stupid Amp from them. As For pulling the back seat out, I don't think it'll happen. Without hte back seat out I can fit 2 12's in the trunk.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you going to mount your amp to your box? I would advise against that, but i figured i would ask since thats how it looks in the pic of your amp. Which one are you going with the t20001bd?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

you going to mount your amp to your box? I would advise against that, but i figured i would ask since thats how it looks in the pic of your amp. Which one are you going with the t20001bd?

It's a Punch Amplifer it's 2000 watt peek bd class. And I'm not going to mount the amp to the box when I get my custom fiber glass box done, im gonna have the amp sit in plexi glass in the middle the subs on each side. That's not until awhile. I would measure my car for you but it's at a Chevy Shop, I dunno when ill get it back. And, Positive Criticism is always welcome don worrie if u think ur being a dick as long as it's helpful i don care i wanna learn as much knowledge as possible and if it takes getting schooled oh well.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Which one is it? Keep in mind peak means absolutly nothing. The RMS is what matters, do you happen to have those specs handy?

Which one is it? Keep in mind peak means absolutly nothing. The RMS is what matters, do you happen to have those specs handy?

I could probally find em on the rockford site, gimme a sec to see if I can find it.

Well, I was on their site and it seems like all the old Punch amps have been replaced with new ones..

I know that it's a Red/Orange Box and it says Punch In White Lettering, but I have no luck Heres a picture of the amp on how it looks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rockford-Fosgate-P5002...bayphotohosting

it's also came with a Equalizer.

That's not the amp but that's how it looks.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

dude for 800 bucks you can get 2 Fi Bl 12's and still have cash left over and be hittin harder than the T2's....and also i wouldnt go with that amp id go with 2 bl 12's from this site....http://www.ficaraudio.com.....then a Fosgate T2k from this site.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-POWER-AMPLIFIER-T20001BD-MONO-CAR-AMP_W0QQitemZ320130418278QQihZ011QQcategoryZ64570QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived