Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

I could probally find em on the rockford site, gimme a sec to see if I can find it.

Well, I was on their site and it seems like all the old Punch amps have been replaced with new ones..

I know that it's a Red/Orange Box and it says Punch In White Lettering, but I have no luck Heres a picture of the amp on how it looks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rockford-Fosgate-P5002...bayphotohosting

it's also came with a Equalizer.

That's not the amp but that's how it looks.

That amp you have now is more powerful than that p5002

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

he never said that was his amp. he said he couldnt find it because fosgate doesnt have them on their site anymore. thats what it looks like he said. it was those models.

Even with that said, the largest amp in the punch series from those years, is the P10002 and it would not provide enough power for two T2 12's. The t5002 would not provide enough power to power two t2 12's. It would work well for one since they average around 1kw.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

My beretta is somewhere in the hood of

36" wide (inside wheel wells) x 17" high x probably 36" from seat to the max before subs hit back wall.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I'm actually thinking because I was told to go with the same Amp if you have more than one, I'll buy another Punch Amp, so i'll have a total of 4000 watts, and I'll get sum batteries, and w.e else I need to run that kind of power. My Next Question is I wan't High SPL but I want something custom that'll look cool and can win best of Show, is it Possible to make a Custom SPL Fiber Glass Box? what am I looking at for price?

Audiobahnaholic Posted Today, 06:42 AM

36" wide (inside wheel wells) x 17" high x probably 36" from seat to the max before subs hit back wall.

what year is your Beretta? Mine is a 1994.

I can't do any measures till it gets back from the shop.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I'm actually thinking because I was told to go with the same Amp if you have more than one, I'll buy another Punch Amp, so i'll have a total of 4000 watts, and I'll get sum batteries, and w.e else I need to run that kind of power. My Next Question is I wan't High SPL but I want something custom that'll look cool and can win best of Show, is it Possible to make a Custom SPL Fiber Glass Box? what am I looking at for price?

Audiobahnaholic Posted Today, 06:42 AM

what year is your Beretta? Mine is a 1994.

I can't do any measures till it gets back from the shop.

His is a 1995 it says it in his signature.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived