Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

they dont have to be pods for the door just a panel cut from either 1/4 or 1/2 " material ( whatever there is room for behind the door panel) cut to the shape of the original speaker and cutouts for the new ones, like a cover plate.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

they dont have to be pods for the door just a panel cut from either 1/4 or 1/2 " material ( whatever there is room for behind the door panel) cut to the shape of the original speaker and cutouts for the new ones, like a cover plate.

Ah, that's a good idea. Well, when i'm able to run my car, im gonna pick up my amp, and i'll ask em sum questions myself, instead of bugging you guys and i'll letcha know the verdict. the power comps are $350.00 I'll get those 1st mayb i dunno.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Where are you buying these from?? 350.00 is a little high for those comps man...we sell them for like 250.00

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Where are you buying these from?? 350.00 is a little high for those comps man...we sell them for like 250.00

www.xtremeaudiostore.com

i've been with them since 2006. They also, give it to me for cheaper so it wont be $350.

I think it's high cuz it comes with 2 components, and 2 Cross Overs.

not sure though.

I just went to rf site, and they got the componets listed for same price $349.99

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Oh trust me we Sell the shit out of fosgate and yeah thats the componants...2 tweets two mids and two x-overs. typical set up. fosgate msrp's them around 350.00 so you should be able to work out a better deal than that if you have been buying from these guys for over a year. Thats how we do it at our shop!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Oh trust me we Sell the shit out of fosgate and yeah thats the componants...2 tweets two mids and two x-overs. typical set up. fosgate msrp's them around 350.00 so you should be able to work out a better deal than that if you have been buying from these guys for over a year. Thats how we do it at our shop!

oh yah, they said they'd hook me up plus their doing a 30% off.

Where's the best spot for the components? the doors?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

kick panels but cost some to fab up or low in the door. dont let the tweeter get further than 4-6" s away from the mid range driver though. (little sq trick to keep the imaging good)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

kick panels but cost some to fab up or low in the door. dont let the tweeter get further than 4-6" s away from the mid range driver though. (little sq trick to keep the imaging good)

having comps help you hit higher db? Cuz ur comps are for ur mids, highs and lows, and the subs are jus straight bass? that's how it works right?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

no comps wont do anything for higher db's its for sq ( sound quality)....tweets (highs) mids (midrange) subs lows (bass)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

no comps wont do anything for higher db's its for sq ( sound quality)....tweets (highs) mids (midrange) subs lows (bass)

Hm, That makes sense. I've noticed when I turn the bass all the way up and volume all the way up all I hear is Bass, I can't understand what their saying because it's so distorted.

I'm gonna see if they can take my box and make a port for it. also, would it be a good idea to get a port in the middle of your 6x9s?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived