Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

yeah you really should not introduce alot of bass to your mids and highs it will blow them up! mids and highs generally run better in the free air (properly known as infinate baffle or I/B). and to just port your current box probably wont work cause subs need different size boxes depending on weather its sealed or ported.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yeah you really should not introduce alot of bass to your mids and highs it will blow them up! mids and highs generally run better in the free air (properly known as infinate baffle or I/B). and to just port your current box probably wont work cause subs need different size boxes depending on weather its sealed or ported.

well, it's an enclosed box, and it was made for the size of my trunk, and it's dual 12's so I think itll work nicely with the T2's.

but, im gonna look at new cars n see cuz my car is falling apart.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well, it's an enclosed box, and it was made for the size of my trunk, and it's dual 12's so I think itll work nicely with the T2's.

but, im gonna look at new cars n see cuz my car is falling apart.

Lets just say it was made to fit in your trunk...boxes are built per sub specs not trunk specs. everybody has limits to what will fit in their trunk unless they are going to remove the seat and seal the trunk from the cab.....

EDIT: I moved this to general since its more of a discussion than a show off!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Lets just say it was made to fit in your trunk...boxes are built per sub specs not trunk specs. everybody has limits to what will fit in their trunk unless they are going to remove the seat and seal the trunk from the cab.....

EDIT: I moved this to general since its more of a discussion than a show off!

Ah, that's a good plan. I dunno what im gonna do, i'll feel more comfortable when I get my amp and ask them my questions and see what they can do. Right now, im stressed to the max about the money, and school, and work, and living at home.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

just take a step at a time man! car audio is fun and you shouldnt let it stress ya!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

just take a step at a time man! car audio is fun and you shouldnt let it stress ya!

The Sound Off was canceled cuz nobody showed they did readings for free, I have 2 12s and a rockford T5002 amp. he hit 141 db his 2nd try with a Memphis sub 12' and 2 amps. I was put to shame. I want the T2's for 1 reason COMPETITION. But yah, it's opposed to be fun but I have no where I can test my shit cuz everywhere I go it's HATERS.

Cops are now impounding your car, and writing tickets for anyone with an Amp in their car. It's bull shit. Sound isnt hurting anyone.

:angry:

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived