Hellbound Train Posted April 9, 2010 Report Posted April 9, 2010 Link works Sexy Woofers. There is just something about those 12 spoke baskets.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 9, 2010 Report Posted April 9, 2010 This Jokerr is way better than the other one IMO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHt_fzImaDQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1JsVTUttmM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQjOrMm-PlQ&feature=related To be honest the other Joker sorta reminds me of Soulja Boy/Lil Wayne. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
SSB Mike Posted April 9, 2010 Author Report Posted April 9, 2010 ok so if you watch this video you will understand why tha joker and soulja boy sound alike. and this guy sounds alot like icp 2003 Ford Focus 2 12" DK King woofers 1 American Bass VFL 150.1 Infiniti Capas Front and Rear 2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's 1 Optima Red top 1/0 power-Big Three 4 AWG speaker wire Memphis line driver 8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms Blue Led ground affects
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 9, 2010 Report Posted April 9, 2010 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Already knew that, hence why I said it, I just hate the played out mainstream rhymes everyone seems to use knowadays. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Gotloud555 Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 Don't know how you could music at wal-mart because someone would call the police for making noises....
SSB Mike Posted April 12, 2010 Author Report Posted April 12, 2010 Don't know how you could music at wal-mart because someone would call the police for making noises.... Well we were kinda worried about that but we did only demo for like 5 minutes and well people are not so quick to call the cops out here. its nice 2003 Ford Focus 2 12" DK King woofers 1 American Bass VFL 150.1 Infiniti Capas Front and Rear 2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's 1 Optima Red top 1/0 power-Big Three 4 AWG speaker wire Memphis line driver 8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms Blue Led ground affects
jack Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 ok this one should work http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=189668598&albumId=2308928 sounds good guys when ya coming bac out to sac for a visit http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
SSB Mike Posted April 12, 2010 Author Report Posted April 12, 2010 sounds good guys when ya coming bac out to sac for a visit Well I am going to try to be out there in October but no promises. So why are you selling your setup man? 2003 Ford Focus 2 12" DK King woofers 1 American Bass VFL 150.1 Infiniti Capas Front and Rear 2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's 1 Optima Red top 1/0 power-Big Three 4 AWG speaker wire Memphis line driver 8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms Blue Led ground affects
jack Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Well I am going to try to be out there in October but no promises. So why are you selling your setup man? blew out the lower back last year, my fun was building bigger, cant do that right now. cant drive to too many shows. time to take a break from it all http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
lem43606 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 just me or did that kid seem like he wasnt all there? I dont think he was.. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.