Jump to content

Wal-mart Parking lot demo


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok still no focus. Damn this sucks

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

Posted

Bumpin

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

Posted

Ok so new update. The focus will be out of the trans shop tomorrow. So i should be shooting some new videos here in the next few days and will do my best to get them on here.

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

Posted

Ok the focus is.back shot some vids today need to shoot a few more then I can post.

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

Posted

ok so if you watch this video you will understand why tha joker and soulja boy sound alike.

and this guy sounds alot like icp

I can stand Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne or Tha Joker.

Aries Spears says it best about all those "Soulja Boy" style rappers.

Posted

Ok so i guess its your opinion. But i like the music that Tha Joker puts out

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

lolol, thats a manager

shit it could have been who knows

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Bump!!!!! Trying to get to 1000 hits

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

We did a 146.7 sealled on the window at 36hz.

2003 Ford Focus

2 12" DK King woofers

1 American Bass VFL 150.1

Infiniti Capas Front and Rear

2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's

1 Optima Red top

1/0 power-Big Three

4 AWG speaker wire

Memphis line driver

8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms

Blue Led ground affects

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6023 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...