CC_Audio's Larger Customer Builds (8/28) p3

Well, I feel I haven't posted anything in a while. The past two weeks I've had some bigger builds in the garage so I stuck a camera out on my work bench. I typically never take pics of customer builds but i figured what the hell, if I think of it I'll take pics. I'll start sticking all the larger builds I do right into this thread. I just gotta start remembering the SMD community when doing builds.

So this was a build a I did last week. His car was easily the biggest piece of shit I've ever had to work on. It was dirty, wet, and dirty. Really dirty. The system is worth three times as much as the car, but its his money so lets see what I did.

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Told you the car was shitty. All the garbage I removed, half the work was just cleaning the car. Two garbage cans full and a huge pile a shit in the next bay.

09.jpg

10.jpg

Big Battery, I bought four of these total from 1PhatClipse and they kick ass.

11.jpg

Picked up a 50ft roll of this DBLink 1/0 Soft touch wire, very flexible. I liked it and will buy it again for sure.

12.jpg

DBLink on the left, Stinger Pro Audio in the middle and Knu KLMX on the right

13.jpg

14.jpg

Investigated why his fronts weren't working. Found the problem. Replaced them with some new dynex's free of charge.

15.jpg

16.jpg

Got 1/0 terminals? They don't last very long.

17.jpg

Anyone interested in more pics?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

heck yes. more pictures : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Not many box building pics as i work fast but i did manage to take a couple here and there as I worked. Since I don't trust his car as much as he does, my goal was to make as much of this build waterproof and removable/transferable to a different car.

Box is 4ft^3, tuned to 38herts with 112in^2 of port

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Box is pretty much done, just need to cover it

25.jpg

26.jpg

Forevrbumpn might recognize this sub, my buddy Chris swung by and I made the cutouts for his baffle with my circle jig. Thought I'd take some pics of it while I took a break.

27.jpg

28.jpg

I covered the box in bedliner, since every bit of his car was damp I figured might as well make the enclosure waterproof.

29.jpg

30.jpg

Special thanks to another member of SMD for this sub, works great and is very big. The customer was blown away by the size and didn't believe that custom subs can be built.

31.jpg

Ugly dustcap, no problem

32.jpg

I've been playing with AP a lot lately. Their amps are very nice.

33.jpg

What do you think, want more pics?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Well, here's the almost finished project, ricer lights installed, volt meter installed. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take pics with amp installed.

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

Got sag?

42.jpg

Car flexes like a pop can. You can feel a lot of air passing through the rust holes in the quarter panels. He was exstatic, his only expectation was to be louder than his bros two 12" 9500s. I did that easily.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Archived