Sonic Electronix

What did you expect when you listed your system in the first post?

Had you only listed the things you were interested in knowing about you wouldn't have gotten the answers you got.

I expected someone to say, "The amp is a power hog, I would go with 2 XS3100". Something along those lines. I guess my standards were to high. I listed the system so people would know what was being powered. I had no idea audio forums had beef with JL.

Don't like JL Audio amps that much. I love Rockford Fosgate amps. I never mentioned loving JL subs or saying they are better than any other sub. Obviously, you didn't read the original post, I asked about power supply.

Obviously, since you answered your own question. You came to this forum for a reason, and i know that if i were in your shoes i would be open to suggestions. I figured i would suggest something seeing as they have weird ohms, but since your sarcasm is so necessary you can have fun pissing away money....Bro.

Obviously, since you answered your own question. You came to this forum for a reason, and i know that if i were in your shoes i would be open to suggestions. I figured i would suggest something seeing as they have weird ohms, but since your sarcasm is so necessary you can have fun pissing away money....Bro.

I am completely open to suggestions about power supply, because that's exactly what I asked about. I appreciate everyone's concern about my money, but I said in the beginning I've been down this road about the subs. I have had good experiences with JL, I like JL, JL does what I want it to do, I can afford JL, the price doesn't bother ME. Do you see the pattern in my statements? I just wanted opinions on batteries, but because I'm running JL, I'm not going to get any, I realized that long ago. I'm just enjoying everyone getting riled up because I choice JL. I never said they were the best, I never talked down on any other brand, I purchased what I wanted just like everyone else purchased what they wanted. Do you at least understand that much?

I am completely open to suggestions about power supply, because that's exactly what I asked about. I appreciate everyone's concern about my money, but I said in the beginning I've been down this road about the subs. I have had good experiences with JL, I like JL, JL does what I want it to do, I can afford JL, the price doesn't bother ME. Do you see the pattern in my statements? I just wanted opinions on batteries, but because I'm running JL, I'm not going to get any, I realized that long ago. I'm just enjoying everyone getting riled up because I choice JL. I never said they were the best, I never talked down on any other brand, I purchased what I wanted just like everyone else purchased what they wanted. Do you at least understand that much?

no i dnt understand, could you explain moar to me?

Never insulted, didn't call you dumb, stupid, or ignorant. You told me to have fun pissing away my money. Who has fun doing that, really? So you insulted me. But I'm not offended, it was funny. LMAO

I do. But not on JL. :lol:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

He bought JL, big whoop, it's his damn money. Maybe he wanted JL because in his area it's the woofer that everyone wants, giving him more street cred. Most people with bass don't have a clue about DD, DC, RE, Sundown, Fi, AA, RF and all the others. They are fricken awesome products and I wouldn't want anything else than these brands because I and you know that they are fricken awesome. But if you have them, people go, "oh never heard of it, it must suck" sure it's fun when they say that and you give them 150+ to the face and they cry. But maybe some people like mainstream, and they like it when people (mostly noobs) go "those subwoofers are the best, I wish I could afford them". Maybe this is the way the O/P is, good for him, we are all different, hell maybe I love Sony xplod (I don't, just making a point) good for me, It's not yours, so who cares. I don't really like JL, they charge way way way too much, but this guy can buy whatever he wants.

peace out!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived