Sonic Electronix

Ive heard a w7 bang hard as shit, not talking no smack about them at all but they are expensive, you blow it and you have yourself a 800 dollar paper weight. Not unless you can get it re coned.

Dude, there are places that sell the 12W7 for $450 and 13w7 for $550. Is that a bargain? No, not at all, but it isn't nearly as ridiculous as many people try to make it seem. Shitting all over JL Audio is an elitist forum joke that stopped being funny long ago. If someone doesn't like JL, that's cool, but to take every single opportunity to talk shit about the stuff is lame. JL isn't the only company that charges people far out the ass.

You can't fix stupid

thats close to 2500 rms apeice (depending on amp birthsheet).. before box rise and voltage drop and all that funky junk you better have a very smartly built box if you wanna daily those with that amp.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I didn't mean for it to be offensive, I was just saying that of the proposed builds on here, only half get built. I'm sorry but this just seemed like one of the ones that would never be done. If you do complete it then be sure to do a build log though cause it sounds like it will be nice. That guy who dissed yellow tops doesn't know his stuff, there are other good batteries though.

BTW. build pics will be completely necessary :P

I wasn't offened. I was wondering how can you tell who serious and who's not just by words on the screen. Maybe some people really want to do it, but run into problems or just decide to put their money toward something more lucrative in theit opinion. But moving on.....the people who spoke down on yellow tops said they had problems with charging, I think. I vaguely remembering someone saying it ruined their alt. I've never built such a powerful system. My 1st system was from Best Buy, then I moved up over the years.

As a matter of fact, I KNOW they will. Why wouldn't they handle the amp?

because you would be extremely overpowering them, what are they rated at, like 1500w? not sure if thats peak or rms though. either way, the T40001 is a power hungry beast and would probably jump them things right out of the basket.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

If you still have to buy the subs, dont, you can get much better subs for half the cost, look at Incriminator Audio, AA, Fi, DC, or any of the other many good company's better then JL. But other then that, looks good so far

Once again; If the guy wants W7's, that's his business. I'm sure he's well aware that he can buy loud subs for less money.

The cat is out of the bag. Ascendant, Fi, Incriminator, DD and DC are no longer a secret at this point...

You can't fix stupid

thats close to 2500 rms apeice (depending on amp birthsheet).. before box rise and voltage drop and all that funky junk you better have a very smartly built box if you wanna daily those with that amp.

I bought that amp because if I decide to upgrade I don't have to buy a new amp. I'll probably put about 1800 to each.It's just a steet car to have fun in.

Once again; If the guy wants W7's, that's his business. I'm sure he's well aware that he can buy loud subs for less money.

The cat is out of the bag. Ascendant, Fi, Incriminator, DD and DC are no longer a secret at this point...

X2

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

That RF amp is not going to do anywhere near 5,000 watts rms at 1.5 ohms. NO WAY!

You can't fix stupid

Thanks. Someone with commom sense. If I can afford to buy the more expensive subs, then if I wanted, I could buy the less expensive subs.

Archived