Sonic Electronix

what about the boston acoustics that was modded with the fs3 surround? beats a JL's excursion by a longshot.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

that is very true you dont have to turn it up loud..

you keep saying oh i just want something to have fun for now.. i will upgrade later maybe.. well why not just do it proper now..

you get that amp and two dc level 4 xls 12s or 15s you will be glad you never looked at jls..

heres a little scenario .. i have a dc level 4 (non xl)with level 5 coil and spiders.

i just got done reconing it.. played it in my freinds car for a bit.. (around 3000rms)

then took it out and went inside with it.. went ahead and plugged it into the wall for about 45 seconds (in the box) was BARELY warm.. and no smell..

do that with a jl and see what happens..

basically what im tryin to say is. why pussyfoot around when you know youll wanna go louder and be able to beat on it later on down the road when you can just purchase good from the get go

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

that is very true you dont have to turn it up loud..

you keep saying oh i just want something to have fun for now.. i will upgrade later maybe.. well why not just do it proper now..

you get that amp and two dc level 4 xls 12s or 15s you will be glad you never looked at jls..

heres a little scenario .. i have a dc level 4 (non xl)with level 5 coil and spiders.

i just got done reconing it.. played it in my freinds car for a bit.. (around 3000rms)

then took it out and went inside with it.. went ahead and plugged it into the wall for about 45 seconds (in the box) was BARELY warm.. and no smell..

do that with a jl and see what happens..

just curious, but why would you do that after the re cone LOL

basically what im tryin to say is. why pussyfoot around when you know youll wanna go louder and be able to beat on it later on down the road when you can just purchase good from the get go

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

oops, my bad, i was just going to ask, why would you do that after the recone

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

I wasn't offened. I was wondering how can you tell who serious and who's not just by words on the screen. Maybe some people really want to do it, but run into problems or just decide to put their money toward something more lucrative in theit opinion. But moving on.....the people who spoke down on yellow tops said they had problems with charging, I think. I vaguely remembering someone saying it ruined their alt. I've never built such a powerful system. My 1st system was from Best Buy, then I moved up over the years.

If you've seen it happen many times, you can tell when it's most likely going to happen.

If all the stuff is on the floor, take some pics of it, we don't care that it's not built yet, equipment is equipment.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

oops, my bad, i was just going to ask, why would you do that after the recone

because recones are relativley cheap and this was my first recone ive ever done and my first dc audio sub.. wanted to see what they were all about!!! and see if my recone would hold up

if it can handle that then it can handle being burped in my geo with around 4000rms

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

kudos to DC subs and for you having the nuts to do that, even though i think the btl would hold up, i dont think i would do it

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

kudos to DC subs and for you having the nuts to do that, even though i think the btl would hold up, i dont think i would do it

yeah when i tried to blow it the first time (before recone) it wouldnt go..the spiders ripped before that happened.. and it still played.. after the recone it gets loud and stays clean. im VERY IMPRESSED..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

impressive to say the least. what is a 120 socket equivalent to in amplified power (sorry, its a bit noobish I know)

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Archived