Sonic Electronix

Well i've never built a box :P and i honestly have NO clue what im doing....

I didnt even know these were prefab

>.<

blah this is hard to decide what im going to do...

kranny: i've never built a box....and im not sure what to DOOOOO do i make a rectangle and put 2 holes?? seriously im not trying to get an atitude lol i just honestly am lost..

prefab means pre fabricated meaning a box that is mass produced.

ask people how to MAKE A BOX instead of making another thread on what box from ebay you should buy.

like i said before, these boxes have VERY LITTLE port area. port area allows your woofer to breathe essentially i guess you can call it. too little and itll choke, performing like crap. there are so many members on here that are willing to help you build your box (by giving tips and hints) if you just ask, instead of being "i dont know how to do it so ill buy one"

i have about a 50/50 record with anything off ebay, some good and as advertised and some bad. Its Kinda your call on that one. Like I said before I would go have a shop build me on, if I were you.

lol...that showed the world how nooby i am!

anyways, i want a box that is going to get low and loud.

I have a feeling whenever i buy on eBay that its going to F.A.I.L....will i?

edit: i'll build my own box the second time around, but the first time..im buyingone.

why waste money on buying a box then building another one? just build one. its honestly not that hard at all. low and loud and ebay dont go together. it will sound like crap and perform like crap. if you keep being hard headed (seems like it) then noone will be willing to help you since itll just be a waste of our time

prefab means pre fabricated meaning a box that is mass produced.

ask people how to MAKE A BOX instead of making another thread on what box from ebay you should buy.

like i said before, these boxes have VERY LITTLE port area. port area allows your woofer to breathe essentially i guess you can call it. too little and itll choke, performing like crap. there are so many members on here that are willing to help you build your box (by giving tips and hints) if you just ask, instead of being "i dont know how to do it so ill buy one"

Okay you still didnt answer how the thing owuld look....

woukld the box look like this?

sqqwlt.png

quick draw up so i know how to make it..

Edited by milly