Jump to content

Is this the best way to get my front stage louder?


Lucky 76

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18207_Rockford+Fosgate+P1652-S.html

Our very own members distance test...I can't wait to finally get these in a month or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owjklIwsi3k

those distance tests are bullshit...its on youtube through a camera....and those speakers arent really that great...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

those distance tests are bullshit...its on youtube through a camera....and those speakers arent really that great...

Those are the speakers I have, they're pretty good, but not really as loud as the video makes it look.

Posted

for midbass.

get a set of hertz hsk165 xl drivers.

trust me

I am not looking to spend that much. I am looking to spend around $600 total as far as 8 tweeters and 8 midbasses go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...