Sonic Electronix

Meades setup before the mac mini and the smd aa subs

your lucky bro

If you're really interested in street beaters, you should start attending some shows. There are plenty of guys out there that have violently loud systems and most of them don't care to do a demo or twenty...

You can't fix stupid

If you're really interested in street beaters, you should start attending some shows. There are plenty of guys out there that have violently loud systems and most of them don't care to do a demo or twenty...

off topic but chud your avatar is disgusting every time i see your post...just sayin bro..

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

The SMD's retail at a tad over $1000 each, and the T2500's retail at $1500 each. The Rockford 2/0 that he's rocking isn't made anymore, but based on the price of their 1/0 and how much he has in his Tahoe I'd say all the wiring cost him well over $2000, maybe closer to $3000. The components in his doors are $350 a set, and he's got 4 sets. Not sure what the batteries go for, but I know he has 10 of them in there. If you were to go buy everything in his Tahoe retail/MSRP price and pay someone to install it I bet you'd be eclipsing $50 grand. And that's not including the car.

Steve's put a lot of work and money into the Tahoe. I'm not sure if he gets any deals/promotional offers from RF or XS Power or AA or anyone else, but he puts his heart and soul into that truck. Hell, it really hit me how much he cared when I read his posts after he got rear-ended. You could tell by the way he was writing that he was pissed that someone else set back lots of the work he had done.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

The SMD's retail at a tad over $1000 each, and the T2500's retail at $1500 each. The Rockford 2/0 that he's rocking isn't made anymore, but based on the price of their 1/0 and how much he has in his Tahoe I'd say all the wiring cost him well over $2000, maybe closer to $3000. The components in his doors are $350 a set, and he's got 4 sets. Not sure what the batteries go for, but I know he has 10 of them in there. If you were to go buy everything in his Tahoe retail/MSRP price and pay someone to install it I bet you'd be eclipsing $50 grand. And that's not including the car.

Steve's put a lot of work and money into the Tahoe. I'm not sure if he gets any deals/promotional offers from RF or XS Power or AA or anyone else, but he puts his heart and soul into that truck. Hell, it really hit me how much he cared when I read his posts after he got rear-ended. You could tell by the way he was writing that he was pissed that someone else set back lots of the work he had done.

He was talking about the old setup, bro. And the msrp prices are insane. Very few people actually pay full retail value for their equipment.

I don't know exactly what Steve had in the Tahoe before the rebuild, but I do know the prices of a few of the items & have worked with a couple of them personally.

18" Fi BTL (loaded) = $450-ish each

T162S = $209 shipped per set

T4000.1bd $1,295 each

I would also assume that Steve gets a huge discount on RF and AA equipment being that he's sponsored/endorsed by those companies. He may even get that stuff for free, but who knows?

You can't fix stupid

He was talking about the old setup, bro. And the msrp prices are insane. Very few people actually pay full retail value for their equipment.

I don't know exactly what Steve had in the Tahoe before the rebuild, but I do know the prices of a few of the items & have worked with a couple of them personally.

18" Fi BTL (loaded) = $450-ish each

T162S = $209 shipped per set

T4000.1bd $1,295 each

I would also assume that Steve gets a huge discount on RF and AA equipment being that he's sponsored/endorsed by those companies. He may even get that stuff for free, but who knows?

I know what he was asking. I just like the new setup a lot more :lol:

Also, I know buying stuff at retail/MSRP is insane. I just checked the Rockford website to get an idea of the costs real quick. Never bought any of it myself, and I'm assuming the OP hasn't either, so it doesn't make a difference to me whether Steve payed 30 bucks or 30 thousand bucks for his stuff. I just tried to give a rough estimate of the prices.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Does anyone know what toilet paper Steve wipes his ass with? I just wanna make sure I use the best. :ehh:

Jesus people.

Easily the best post I've read on this forum yet...

You can't fix stupid

Archived