How can i file a lawsuit or what can i do? please help!

More than 2 weeks ago i made some Rockford Fosgate accesorie purchases off of Caraudioxperts.com, i have yet to receive my products. I called them twice to see when my order was going to be shipped and they advised me it was going to be within a week, that was more than 2 weeks ago.I was told my order is being held up because a product i had in the order was not available.I then proceeded to call them a second time a different day and did not get an answer, I then sent them an E-mail friday april the 9th stating where was my damn package at, i have yet to receive an E-mail back. So what should the procedure be if i dont get my merchandise at all, can i report it at some website for consumers or can i file a lawsuit? just to let you guys know everything has been paid for :angry:

More than 2 weeks ago i made some Rockford Fosgate accesorie purchases off of Caraudioxperts.com, i have yet to receive my products. I called them twice to see when my order was going to be shipped and they advised me it was going to be within a week, that was more than 2 weeks ago.I was told my order is being held up because a product i had in the order was not available.I then proceeded to call them a second time a different day and did not get an answer, I then sent them an E-mail friday april the 9th stating where was my damn package at, i have yet to receive an E-mail back. So what should the procedure be if i dont get my merchandise at all, can i report it at some website for consumers or can i file a lawsuit? just to let you guys know everything has been paid for :angry:

Call the credit card company and dispute the charges?

2007 Ford Taurus

Pioneer P980BT Head unit

Stock Electical

DB Link 4ga wiring

Polk DB570 front/rear

Junk in the trunk:

Polk db1222 box

Rockford Fosgate 600.1bd

2 weeks is kind of a short time to be threatening a lawsuit imo

:werd_msword:

I'd be pissed for sure, but I'd definitely wait it out a little more. Keep filing complaints until you get your shit; make sure to document everything in case it comes down to that.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Call the credit card company and dispute the charges?

thankfully i didnt give out any important credit card info, i used paypal.

2 weeks is kind of a short time to be threatening a lawsuit imo

too me its a long time, my install is on hold, do you know how it feels not listening to bass.

:werd_msword:

I'd be pissed for sure, but I'd definitely wait it out a little more. Keep filing complaints until you get your shit; make sure to document everything in case it comes down to that.

all important documentaiton is being saved.

Just call them and cancel the order...

i used paypal, not sure if i can still cancel.

Edited by HK-DEMON-

Im quite sure we all know what its like to be without bass. Either way, sending an e-mail asking "where your damn package is" isn't a good way to do business....

calm the fuck down.

Wait until the window runs out, then file a dispute in PayPal. Then write a bad review on the website. That's all you can do.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/