Alex K Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 (edited) Yeah so believe me if you want to or not. But I really wish I would have got the camera on this one.. Anyways, I pull up in the garage and turn my cvrs up, I had the back seats down, and the windows down. I played some song I got off here called Like Ooh, and once that first note hit, the 3 pictures on the garage wall fell off. Then my bro opened the garage door and was like what the hell, the coke in the kitchen fell off the bar. Lol. And I never ever bump in my neighborhood for more than like 10 seconds per day or so. I just wanted to see how they sounded since my 6x9 sound soo much better after SS Damping the rear deck. *waits for COOL STORY BRO* *TL;dr* *etc* and yeah I'm just maxing these things out before I snag a 15" btl Edited April 16, 2010 by Alex K Quote 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Alex K Posted April 16, 2010 Author Report Posted April 16, 2010 Thanks! ;D Quote 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
00_XJ Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 Quote 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Baydestrian Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 BTW, its Kafani...song is old from like 2007 or 2008, Decaf's version is new though Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.