Yeah it will fit - might have a little rubbage when you turn and hit a huge bump, but that's it.

Better get some 4.10's or higher up in there too. Post pics with those 20's tho!!!!!!!!!

edit im not up to par with suspension and shit..

and will tightening my tortion arms make it a good clearance... i have 325 65 18 and they clear fine now... but i think its going to rub on the frame in the back part of the fronts...

Edited by grumpy409

they will rub some, but if your not going off road you just need to slow down in and out of driveways... is that a new body style '99 or old style??? if its a new body style there is a plastic vallance under the bumper itself, on each corner of the vallance... measure 2.5" in and cut with a shrap razor knife at a 45degree angle! cool truck... post up pics!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

they will rub some, but if your not going off road you just need to slow down in and out of driveways... is that a new body style '99 or old style??? if its a new body style there is a plastic vallance under the bumper itself, on each corner of the vallance... measure 2.5" in and cut with a shrap razor knife at a 45degree angle! cool truck... post up pics!

I think '99 was the start of the new body style.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I think '99 was the start of the new body style.
occasionaly i get some 99's here that are the old body style... ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=