Well i found out why my motor was overheating a little and it was because the overflow tank for the anitfreeze had a big crack in it. So me and my dad went to the junkyard off of bankhead hwy and we looked around at some cavaliers and some z24's and found a overflow tank. Then we just felt like looking for stuff we could mod to fit my car and i saw a z24 with a 3.1 multi port fuel injection motor in it an it had a upper strut bar. We saw two cars maybe a little years difference and we got two different designs and took them to see which one would fit my car and we got the one that fit and the overflow tank for twenty bucks "hows that sound on price"? We took the old tank out before we left to go to the junkyard and had to make our own overflow tank LOL coke anyone? Youll see in the pics

Image8-1.jpg

Image9-1.jpg

Image10-1.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image13-1.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image18-1.jpg

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

:huh: That is ummm resourceful?

I thought it was resourceful just wanted to see what you guys thought?

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

what do you guys think about the strut bar could i paint it with like a high temp chrome spray paint or a red spray paint.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Classic mang...i love the soda bottle. Haven't seen that trick yet...lol

Heck yah, paint that strut bar. Sand her down to ruff up the metal and spray it up. I'd just give it a good primer coat to help protect it.

Ohh and BTW....that engine needs a steam bath...holy cow it's dirty. lol

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 4 weeks later...