J00bles Posted February 10, 2011 Author Report Posted February 10, 2011 Ya im thinking of just scrapping it and moving on to the next project. not sure yet... As soon as I get into the big boy stuff I may be taking a trip to your place haha. do you think you will ever start up another project or are you just sticking with the wall? I will say I was amazed with what that thing can do. Major props to you j00bles. i've played around with doing 4 15s, but that isnt a for sure thing by any means. I wanna squeeze everything i can out of these 18s, before i move on. and let me know if you wanna sell that level 4. I would love to get another one. 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
J00bles Posted February 18, 2011 Author Report Posted February 18, 2011 anybody down for some new videos today? 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Cashdollar2009 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 *Raises Hand On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
J00bles Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 HD vids uploading to Youtube as i type this. Hopefully the processing doesnt go to shit like normal.... 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
J00bles Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
J00bles Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 and my favorite video thus far! 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
J00bles Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 more videos in the morning 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
jshark5 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 sounds good man. When I get ready to ill let you know first. I think the shock factor of 18's or even just a wall is nuts. You broke my wall cherry btw haha. The next day I was ready to start building a wall in my blazer. Have you done any fiberglassing? I think that's what I'm going to start playing around with myself. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
Gotloud555 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 CIvic always sound good for bass....
J00bles Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.