Jump to content

J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice. But when are you gonna pick up a DC 5k ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Nice. But when are you gonna pick up a DC 5k ;)

no 5k in my future haha.

for now, i plan on adding my second AQ 3500 in the next couple months, and going from there.

If Rusty and I can agree on a good enough price, Ill sell the AQs and pick up 2 of the DC 3.5ks and run them instead.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Posted

What ever happened with the cop video?

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Posted

Oooo oooo j00bles we wanna hear we wanna hear!!!! Btw i deleted your PM on accident. I met you at the DIGZ show last year. Most badass system iv seen! And that was with the DAT amp i cant wait to hear the AQ :D

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Posted

Oooo oooo j00bles we wanna hear we wanna hear!!!! Btw i deleted your PM on accident. I met you at the DIGZ show last year. Most badass system iv seen! And that was with the DAT amp i cant wait to hear the AQ :D

I got ticketed for some stuff that wasnt related to bass or my system. unfortunately, i cannot comment further on it haha.

Hell ya man, glad you got to take a listen to the old system! Come out to the Digz on May 14th and 15th this year, and you cant get a demo of the new gear, and i might even make a youtube video featuring you in it! haha

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Posted

ahh that blows man.

what shop do you team up with around here? are you with Stereo West? i thought i saw you there too... that would be cool to be in a video.

i sent you an email a while back about reconing my lvl 4, i never did get a recone yet haha... im beating this thing to the ground.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Posted

ahh that blows man.

what shop do you team up with around here? are you with Stereo West? i thought i saw you there too... that would be cool to be in a video.

i sent you an email a while back about reconing my lvl 4, i never did get a recone yet haha... im beating this thing to the ground.

yea man, im with Stereo West. Team SWAT

haha, i actually have the email still saved. I was waiting for you to hit me back eventually about the recone. I'd be happy to give you a hand if you ever need it.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Posted

Ya im thinking of just scrapping it and moving on to the next project. not sure yet...

As soon as I get into the big boy stuff I may be taking a trip to your place haha.

do you think you will ever start up another project or are you just sticking with the wall? I will say I was amazed with what that thing can do. Major props to you j00bles.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14691 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...