Jump to content

slammin' and jammin' 2010


parton226

Recommended Posts

Posted

is anyone on here gonna be at this show? If so post up so i can look for you, i'd love to here some of the systems on here.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Posted

when is the show and where..u have a link?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

its may 29th and 30th at the wilson county fairgrounds in lebanon, Tn.

this is the usaci link for it

http://www.soundoff.org/cgi-bin/schedule/display.cgi?search=1&display_all=1

this is the shows link for the flyer

http://autoshows.cc/2010flyer.html

all the usaci link shows is the date and time of their part of it. its like half way down the list

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Posted

yeah I've read about this show in dfrnt mags..I might try to make it..it would be first big show. I will let u know when it gets closer..thanks for the links

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

No problem. I hope you get to make it I'd kill to hear that Hummer lol.

Is anyone else on here gonna be there?

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I might make it, hope it doesn't rain that weekend

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

Posted

i hope it doesnt either. it should be a good show. it normally is.

im only going on saturday though i cant make it on the other days. sucks that im just a spectator this year though.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9718 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...