security held me over for a while too. its stupid easy work. in fact i worked at home then played games at work. and it was easy to get a job.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

security held me over for a while too. its stupid easy work. in fact i worked at home then played games at work. and it was easy to get a job.

For sure man, going from hard labor to this was a trip, I work at the avery dennison corporate hq, hardest part of the job is I walk 3 miles or so a day and that's so simple, however I am here alone onmy shift so if shit does go down there is a lot of pressure on you.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

I'm doing security right now was out of work for almost a year.. I work for securitas one of the biggest security firms in the world, they started me at 11.25 an hour not the best but ill take it right now, if you need anymore details let me know mang

11.25 would be amazing for me, highest job I ever had was 9 an hour. Whats the name of the company, Securitas?

My friend worked for Securitas for awhile and she liked it, but they wont hire anyone with a record either

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

For sure man, going from hard labor to this was a trip, I work at the avery dennison corporate hq, hardest part of the job is I walk 3 miles or so a day and that's so simple, however I am here alone onmy shift so if shit does go down there is a lot of pressure on you.

I used to help manage a store so Im used to pressure coming down on me

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

I used to help manage a store so Im used to pressure coming down on me

If you have a felony on your record you won't be able to get a guard card, or any thefts, but some misdeanors they will let slide... good thing I've never been locked up :)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

If you have a felony on your record you won't be able to get a guard card, or any thefts, but some misdeanors they will let slide... good thing I've never been locked up :)

Well it was supposed to be a felony but they cut a deal since it was my first offense, from 5 years in prison and a MASSIVE fine to 7 days in jail and only restitution ($4,500) and it had nothing to do with theft or drugs so maybe I can qualify for a different one around here

The Mafia is always hiring, they're recession proof... also, seriously, look for come debt collection jobs nearby you, there are always call center jobs to be had.

only debt collection job around here is IC systems, everyone else has told me they got an interview on the spot..for me 3 apps and about 1 year and a half later and no call (tried calling them, he is never in). The Mafia tho, now there is an idea, could definitely use the cash runnin for em or something lol

Jensen UV10 DVD HU