Sundown Audio

i checked the sundown website and it said that it was 1 ohm stable. i am wondering if its .5 ohm stable. i know this must seem like a dumb question but im getting ready to buy my stereo or at least some of it. so if anyone knows that this amp is .5 ohm stable please let me know. im trying to keep all the noob questions to a min even though i have been into audio for almost 10 years. thanks for any help

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

you know they dont make the 3000 anymore right? all the SAZ amps can go to .5ohm but it voids the warranty. so only people that really know what they are doing should mess with it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i know they dont make them anymore but i have a chance to buy a few of these for 650 each and it seams like a good deal, is that a good deal $650 for a SAZ-3000?

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

thats not a good deal lol...

imop i would buy the 3500's might as well

(btw) all you dumb fucks don't try to prove me wrong by posting retail..kthanks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

550 is bout right dont pay more then that unless its bnib

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

they are .5 stable. I ran 2 of them at .5 on 4 kinetik 2400s and a 300 amp alt and they were fine. But yea they are discontinued and 550 is about as much as you should be paying for them used. Personally I would look into getting a 3500. but thats just me lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com