Kevin9d1 Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 Whats up! I'm just curious to see if there is any other hardcore/metal fans out there cruisin the forums that have a video of their system bumpin to somethin other than rap. But don't get me wrong I love all kinds of music I'm just also a pretty big metal head. So if anyone has a video post it up!! If not I suggest you search up a song called Beyond The Unknown by From The Shallows on itunes and try it out, I also picked this song because it has 2 nice bass drops and there is no lyrics in case you hate listening to someone screaming haa. Heres a video of the song btw. Youtube
Neo_frog Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 Well I'm definitely with you as far as loving metal. I don't have any videos though since they don't quite devastate the car enough. What type of metal are you talking? New Age (Slipknot, Mudvayne, etc..), Old School (Metallica, Manowar, etc..), or symphonic (Therion, Rhapsody, Sonata Arctica, etc..)? There's also a classification for In Flames, Opeth, Empiric Wind, and others that I can't think of... I love them all. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Watch the bass Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 Did you checked the Tunezsection? There is a metalthread. And here for you a German oldschool metaltune http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fRp1yych9-g "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Neo_frog Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 I'm also a big fan of foreign metal. I believe Gorgoroth is from Germany. Nightwish too? Norwegian metal bands are by far the best out there. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Watch the bass Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 Boah Neo, i am from Germany. But i didnt know much about the new stuff, and the last hard thing what i found for me was Rammstein but that was in 1996, if they was underground. And only the first album of Rammstein is real good. This is my most favourite song from the album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GwoMAoL22g Nice for a hard ride. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Kevin9d1 Posted April 17, 2010 Author Report Posted April 17, 2010 Sweet, Yeah I love them all too but I guess you could say I'm definitely more of a new age kind of guy. I'm also 19 so I like going to shows and seeing alot of the newer upcoming bands. A couple of my favorites at the moment are August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, A Day to Remember, Caliban, For Today, Impending Doom, Molotov Solution, Abacabb, The Devil Wears Prada, We Came As Romans, And alot more but this mainly what I'm listening to the most at the moment.
parton226 Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 metal ftmfw!! haha theres way to many good bands to list any melodeath is good imho though. parton226
Neo_frog Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 Boah Neo, i am from Germany. But i didnt know much about the new stuff, and the last hard thing what i found for me was Rammstein but that was in 1996, if they was underground. And only the first album of Rammstein is real good. This is my most favourite song from the album. Nice for a hard ride. Gorgoroth isn't underground, but it's hard to find. Pretty good hard music. I'm more into bands that HEAVY metalheads don't listen to. I'm pretty well versed in all forms, but symphonic is the most beautiful. Any band that can play HARD metal with an orchestra or choir backing them up is pure beauty. I suggest you all check out Therion. A little odd at first but it grows on you. I can't attach videos at work, but check out "To Mega Therion". Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Moondoggy-47 Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 I like quite a few metal bands. For bass, Amon Amarth has quite a bit in some of their songs. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1718788170&ref=profile
Neo_frog Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 You wanna have some bass fun with a drum solo? Manowar - Achilles Agony and Ecstasy It's an 11 minute song, but the whole thing is awesome. Drum solo, Bass solo, etc.. The drum solo has some of the lowest free playing notes I've heard. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.