Anyone ever had this problem with an iraggi alternator?

wow, and people continue to buy from him. someone already showed pictures where he sells rebuilt units as new with old brushes ect for outrageous prices. your own fault for not doing your homework and continuing to buy from him b/c someone special here gets deals from him.

probally get banned for the truth now

Sounds like either you need a smaller pulley for idle output. Some cars idle very slow or have small crank pulleys. You may even have both.

Is the low voltage only at idle. When does the voltage go to mid 15's

Im assuming you have all the upgraded wiring to the batt and frame for ground?

when i first start the car for the first 2 to 3 minutes it reads it reads 15.2 to 15.6volts then slowly drops down to 13.67 ,1/0 gauge all around , brand new hc1800 in the front and no system (for now ) ive noticed that when i come to a red light or a stop my radio just goes zap! literally both my head units stock & aftermarket turn off (the aftermarket one does not even fold in )and my cluster makes beeping noises. Its random one day its fine one day it acts up ?HElPL:(

wow, and people continue to buy from him. someone already showed pictures where he sells rebuilt units as new with old brushes ect for outrageous prices. your own fault for not doing your homework and continuing to buy from him b/c someone special here gets deals from him.

probally get banned for the truth now

lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

when i first start the car for the first 2 to 3 minutes it reads it reads 15.2 to 15.6volts then slowly drops down to 13.67 ,1/0 gauge all around , brand new hc1800 in the front and no system (for now ) ive noticed that when i come to a red light or a stop my radio just goes zap! literally both my head units stock & aftermarket turn off (the aftermarket one does not even fold in )and my cluster makes beeping noises. Its random one day its fine one day it acts up ?HElPL:(

what kind of shop are you taking it too? you would be surprised at how many times i have to rewire and fix simple installs done at auto shops. incorrect wires, crappy fuses, shoddy work, and horrible ground connections. not saying its the shop, just maybe something is not getting installed correctly...

and on a side note, not sticking up for iraggi other than stating out of all the alternators ive bought, ive had 0 issues with them. except on one guys here, who had the wrong wires set up...o_O

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

what kind of shop are you taking it too? you would be surprised at how many times i have to rewire and fix simple installs done at auto shops. incorrect wires, crappy fuses, shoddy work, and horrible ground connections. not saying its the shop, just maybe something is not getting installed correctly...

and on a side note, not sticking up for iraggi other than stating out of all the alternators ive bought, ive had 0 issues with them. except on one guys here, who had the wrong wires set up...o_O

i took it to friends of mine mechanic shop just for the alternator

8 0 dollars is pretty cheap for an alt swap. You may be able to just do it yourself. Mine takes me five hours to change by myself and shops want 300+ for it.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I have had my iraggi alt in for almost 2 months now its in a chrysler 300c hemi and I drive the car every day over 50 miles round trip to and from work 5 to 6 days a week and have no issues not to say something could come up but no problems so far the only issue is a flikering light on punchy bass when turned up loud but I highly doubt that its the alt I'm thinkin that im goin to have to put a thicker power wire on my fuse block maybe another ground but you might need to go through everything and look to see if something is not right

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I honestly have no idea but i haven't heard any work from iraggi i emailed him i dont know what to do ? Bump anyone had any contact with him , no answer to his phones ive been calling him the past 3 weeks and still no luck :(

Archived