Sonic Electronix

just a quick q about my purchase tomorrow w alt

alright well my alt is going out and im getting a new one..talked to dom and will be purchasing a 260 alt for my car..just had a few qs that will sound dumb but oh well..i just need some clarification..

1. this alt is made specially for my car rright? it wont mess anything up with my electrical or anything like that since it is being produced with more amperage correct?

2. i can use this alt as a daily driver? the reason i ask is that i heard stock alts power when they need to and then stop..i heard these power all the time (plus i am only for a while going to be running my system on this new alt plus one yellowtop in the front.) will this damage my new alt or will everything be alright for time being?

any other gracious info would be appreciated! thanks everyone

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

1 Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW (4000wrms)

All 1/0 Wiring

2 250 Amp Circuit Breakers

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

I got a 300 amp from Irragi and my car is a daily driver I have no electrical issues matter of factly my car has better throttle response and the headlights are brighter along with the system being louder and hittin harder so dont sweat it :woot: lookin at your sig you have the memphis 4kw I'd suggest at least one group 31 battery in the back close to the amp two would be better

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

You will be fine. The alternator will work just like the stock one. The only thing different will be the maintenance of voltage.

EDIT: By that I mean the alt will maintain voltage.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Thanks everyone for the word. So will this be enough power for my setup? Like I will be able to bump hard without a worry? And sorry for adding the price..my mistake and I have edited it out.

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

1 Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW (4000wrms)

All 1/0 Wiring

2 250 Amp Circuit Breakers

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

Archived