Sundown Audio

American Bass Vfl 150.1 Just Purchased!

zaxfire69

im just not a "fan" of bass knobs myself thats all

OOOOh! Nothing wrong with that. Everybody is intitled to their own. I like em because u might be playing a some and wanna turn it up or turn it down a hair without having to get out and go to the trunk.
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

yea i do that on my deck, i guess just dont like it because the gf drives our cars and in my experience shit goes wrong when she or her friends get "happy" with the bass knob

Oh my wife hasn't driven my car since I have installed the system..I had to buy her an new one to kinda avoid that...Yea you guys are right, Clutches go out, things get broken into, My radio settings get messed up when the other Gender rides our rides...

I see this amp puts out some serious power at 14.4 volts around 2k and at 16v around 3k...I will never see 3k..But my car will give 14.4 volts to my amp..Now for how long..Thats another thing..

yea i do that on my deck, i guess just dont like it because the gf drives our cars and in my experience shit goes wrong when she or her friends get "happy" with the bass knob

Damn sure will, Let my ex and her friend go to the club one night in my Explorer and the next morning my highs were all out of sync. And my bass knob was way out of wack. But in this vehicle the only females that will be in there will be in the passenger seat. Another one too....if u ride big (big rims) please dont let ur girl drive ur car because she will scrape ur rims on the curb and ride over every pot hole possible known to mankind; just as sure as the sky is blue.
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

OHH..This amp is a beast..Man. It will take the BL to its limit..I turned it up yesterday and I could smell voice coils getting warm..So I turned the amp down just a tad..Man i am tellin you that thing beats so Hard..I am going to put my beat up metal trunk lid back on it cause it is killing my Carbon Fiber..I have this amp wired at 1 ohm..It could blow this sub any time it wants to all I have to do is turn the gain up...I am gonna try an set it so I can control the output by adjusting my subwoofer gain at my head unit. This thing is all I need..Now all I need is a wall an another BL...Also forgot to mention I have to change my amp locations, because this amp is way bigger than my old US Amps..That Kinda Sucks, but I don't care..For the Gain in Sound..WTF.!

Archived