Second Skin Audio

Port Help ( 8 15''s In A Mk2 Golf ) Uk

going with the sealed now,Just need sum info on the amps im about to purchase !!!

Im on a tight budget so im thinking : 4 x hifonics bxi1200 or bxi1600 ( 2 each month )

Or 2 x POWER ACOUSTIK A3000DB @ £170 each

but will 2 red-tops in the back / 1guage throughout + a crap standard 70amp alt be ok ???

Edited by 8x15inagolf

man this isnt going to be good... no offence but you have no idea what your doing and the project your taking on is insanly large. there is abosolutly no way you are going to be able to do this by this weekend (even if you have common wiring knowledge) Your either going to luck out and get it right and do get loud really loud (doubt it), mess up the box and still get loud just because the amount of subs you have (pretty good chance but my vote is on number 3), or somehow mess something else up (blow the subs, amp, alt, destroy the box trying to make it sealed ect) and get pissed

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i no im a newB but im going to get this right even if i make mistakes,Ive got no1 this way (uk) to help me out !!!

Im not rushin it !!!!!!!! im just eager

Im trying to take it slow and buy the right bits etc just want more info not you telling me what ive already thought of.....

Got to start sumwhere but 2 12''s in the boot is no where near louder enuff fo me,I wish i could just sit in assmans truck all day thats how much i love BASS

Ill get sum pics of the 25'' woofer in a slot ported box designed by corey of ROE i had before i ripped it out to do this build

Thanks for ur comments

• 2 weeks later...