Not sure if anyone cares much about it or knows about it, but I've been following the production of this car for almost a year now as it goes through it's phases of finalized concept and into production. As with several other classic Aston Martin models it's on a limited production, with only 77 of the cars being made. It is an absolute beauty though, and an absolute beast as well, sporting a 7.3L V12 engine. Anyway, on with the pics and a quick video with the CEO of Aston Martin.

front.jpg

rear.jpg

one77.jpg

up.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

if i only had the $

HAHA true that man! I'd get one if I had the money! Maybe someday...

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I came when he started it up.

Fuck yeah man! It roars. I wish I could sit in it when he started it up. That engine's so close. The lead designer said in one of the videos that if the bulkhead (I'm assuming the dash/firewall combo) wasn't there, you could reach out and touch the engine. It's designed with the engine literally half inside the cockpit. It must be SOOOOO FAST!

wtf is lolcats?