Sonic Electronix

One more question about wiring my subs to my amp.

I'm gonna be running my 15 inch MTX 8500's (2) to a Audiobahn A 1300hct which runs at 1200 RMS at 1 ohm. This means I need to wire my subs up at 2 ohms each, correct? I was looking at the wiring diagrams and trying to figure it all out. Pretty much what i've figured out is simple enough, running both of the possitives to the possitive terminal on my amp, and the same way with the negative. Therefor running the subs at 2 ohms, and it will run the amp at 1 ohm. If i'm wrong about ANYTHING please let me know, i'd love to do this right the first time! :D

I'm gonna be running my 15 inch MTX 8500's (2) to a Audiobahn A 1300hct which runs at 1200 RMS at 1 ohm. This means I need to wire my subs up at 2 ohms each, correct? I was looking at the wiring diagrams and trying to figure it all out. Pretty much what i've figured out is simple enough, running both of the possitives to the possitive terminal on my amp, and the same way with the negative. Therefor running the subs at 2 ohms, and it will run the amp at 1 ohm. If i'm wrong about ANYTHING please let me know, i'd love to do this right the first time! :D

They are D4 ohm right? If so, run everything in parallel which gives you 1 ohm, which is what you want.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

They are D4 ohm right? If so, run everything in parallel which gives you 1 ohm, which is what you want.

yep hes right given that there dvc. i dont know much about mtx

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

parallel = pos to pos. neg to neg

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

What do you mean by parellel? I'm a total noob to car audio, just trying to learn lol. Can you give a good explination, or possibly a visual diagram?

its not just car audio, its like 10th grade physics lol

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Lol, school was tooooo long ago. Not really, i'm only 22. But I don't remember many things like that. Alright, the positive to negative thing makes sense and is pretty much what I was saying so I guess I got it. Thanks.

woofer wireing diagram

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0