Lovin the new striping. Plus bonus for being real stripes. Too many people these days lay a stupid sticker on and call it pinstriping.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Im in Missouri, Yeah i dunno if you guys are local to my area much (springfield) but Truestyle through a little car show in a park here in 08' it was a pretty good turn out for something that wasn't advertised much. Always have great lookin clean rides. Anyways ive seen some truestyle cars around once and again here..... :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

The pink and white caddy i see a lot. I think i know the guy who painted it. Great lookin car lots of detail in it!!!!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Im in Missouri, Yeah i dunno if you guys are local to my area much (springfield) but Truestyle through a little car show in a park here in 08' it was a pretty good turn out for something that wasn't advertised much. Always have great lookin clean rides. Anyways ive seen some truestyle cars around once and again here..... :popcorn:

Yeah we've got a chapter there. I'm sure you see Aaron more than anyone (The white and pink Fleetwood) he's always cruising around. Then the brown Cutlass and purple 64 Impala are also there.

The pink and white caddy i see a lot. I think i know the guy who painted it. Great lookin car lots of detail in it!!!!

It's actually stock paint, and I think he did the trim himself. Mike a local guy here who pinstriped my car used to own that white Cadillac and pinstriped the pink on it aswell. But those interior shots are from a few days ago, that just got done within the last few weeks.

Archived