I was gonna try that rubber tape sealer but its sticky on one side and my rear deck is carpeted so I dont want to ruin it...something like that w/o the sticky side would be perfect, gonna have to hit up Lowes and do some searching (even though I worked in the Building Materials Dept there lol)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 3 weeks later...

why would you take out the system when you can just wedge trash bags in the rear deck.i spent a few hundred dollars on my system.i have a hyudaia accent what the fuck do i care.unless your ride is awsome who the fuck cares.doesnt matter what car is if it isnt a hot car who cares its all about what you hear.cause if your car isnt cool no one cares except you!!!And my car isnt cool so fuck them its all about what i hear!!and alot of people on here dont have cool cars,trucks and vans,there just pritty looking shit.so just do what you like cause people dont care if you think your car is cool only if they think your car is cool.

?

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/