trying to pull to much power from it

I do not think that i am drawing to much ppower i had alternator wth less amps in it before and i had no problem i switched because my alternator went because a bolt broke and i bought a bigger amp alternator and it keeps frying i have been through two already any ideas

Grounds are too small or not grounded well enough?

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

it would be helpful if you listed your car, alt brand, alt series, and the average load on the alt and the amount of TOTAL watts in the car NOT PEAK

i have a 1996 jeep grandcheerokee i have a special made 200 amp alt not sure what u mean by load i have 2 18' kicker solo x and 2 m a audio hk-802sx they say 4400 watts rms but eeryone says i am lucky is i am getting 2000 watts am using zero gauge wire for the ground

How many batteries do you have to help power the system with, if your relying on the alt to supply the full power thats why your killing it so fast. You need a few more batteries to help cover the load and also help with capacity for the system.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

How many batteries do you have to help power the system with, if your relying on the alt to supply the full power thats why your killing it so fast. You need a few more batteries to help cover the load and also help with capacity for the system.

i have two optium yellow top batt

well those subs are pulling every last amount of power u have from ur electrical system which in turn make the alt work overtime cause its trying to recharge ur battery/ batteries(?) do u have any extra batts if not u should get some and also maybe get a bigger alt. that alt is probly saying i need more help casue these huge subs are sucking the life out of me.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017