Sonic Electronix

Well I've been looking into possibly getting into bass race competitions but there are a few things I'd like some input on, and some direction (sorry if this is asked a lot). The first thing is getting started and if i definately need more power to get into any kind of rankings. Currently running a small 1200w setup, equipment is in sig, and wondering what you all think. It seems like most of the vehicles i see entered have more power then that. I haven't got on a TL yet so that should be my first step to see if i could run, correct? I'm just looking for some advice for first timers.

Thanks

Eeeeh do they have a 129.9 Bassrace class? If not you'll need more power since you'll have to hold a 139.9 average for 30 seconds which means you need to be burping around 145dB which is gonna be hard with the gear you have.

You also need a bit more in the way of electrical compared to a burp car since again, you have to hold it for 30 seconds. Ideally you want at least 3 to 4 dB of headroom above your class so that you can consistently pull the maximum score without risking your gear too much.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived