Sonic Electronix

Probably a stupid question but which should I get?

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should I buy?

• One Fi Q15 with dual 2 ohm
    • Four JL Audio 8W3v3-4

If you were going to put up the money for 4 JL 8's you could prolly get 2 15Q's for that much.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Screw JL if they were the Sundown SA-8s ($120) They would kill that FI, But the FI because its a 15 will play lower easier.

EDIT: to lem4306 There is a reason why people go for the off man stream brands like DC & FI. It's because they're 1. Usually cheaper then a compairable sub and 2. They're usually better. Name means nothing without performance and price. IMO JLs are overated for the price you pay for them.

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Screw JL if they were the Sundown SA-8s ($120) They would kill that FI, But the FI because its a 15 will play lower easier.

EDIT: to lem4306 There is a reason why people go for the off man stream brands like DC & FI. It's because they're 1. Usually cheaper then a compairable sub and 2. They're usually better. Name means nothing without performance and price. IMO JLs are overated for the price you pay for them.

I agree. That's actually why I would like to get the Fi Q15. I haven't seen anyone with them out here and while I do like the way JL's sound I think they are over rated as well considering the price.