Sonic Electronix

Probably a stupid question but which should I get?

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should I buy?

• One Fi Q15 with dual 2 ohm
    • Four JL Audio 8W3v3-4

well what kind of car is this goin to? i like to see ppl try some different other than fi, dc, so on...

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I voted the 15" but it def depends on the vehicle.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Depends on the type of music you happen to listen to and where you want to tune at but i'm voting on the FI.

I listen to west coast rap and I really love that very deep bass. It will be going in a (don't laugh) 2006 Taurus. I have the whole trunk to work with too.

The cone area is slightly more on the 8's but you are gonna be paying a hell of alot more for the JL's than the Fi. Even online the 8"v3's are like 190 bucks a pop, so thats like 800 for not that great of output, now get those retail and it will be like 1200 for 4 8's.

If your stuck on 8's I would go with the Sundown Audio 8's they will stomp the JL 8's all day long.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yea ive heard fi before and i have 2 12 w3s and trust me the fi is the better choice. If u really want 8s go with the dd 1508s. U wont be disappointed

Yeah, I don't really want 8's but I'm just weighing the options. According to the poll it looks like the Fi Q15 is the way to go.