Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 12" Hcca vs. 1 18" Solo X


Recommended Posts

Posted

What is better? Two Orion hcca 12"s or 1 18" Kicker Solo X? I have the Orions now but I got a good deal on a 18" Solo X so I wanted to know if it was worth the change?

Posted

What is better? Two Orion hcca 12"s or 1 18" Kicker Solo X? I have the Orions now but I got a good deal on a 18" Solo X so I wanted to know if it was worth the change?

one 18 has more cone area than 2 12's. since its a square driver, it will displace even more.

the 18 would be the way to go, for sure.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Posted

More details..vehicle, power going to both, size box you can build, etc etc.

No exp. with Orion subs, but I loved my Solox 18, but I had it in an SUV so had plenty of room.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Both will pound I'm sure, I have 1 hcca right now and it is pretty intense.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

More details..vehicle, power going to both, size box you can build, etc etc.

No exp. with Orion subs, but I loved my Solox 18, but I had it in an SUV so had plenty of room.

2 12.4 Orion HCCA

2 Orion HCCA D5000, then Sampson XXV(blew) now need t40001bd

1 Optima Yellow Top Under seat (cadillac)

1 HC2000 Kinetic with Isolator

1 10 Farad Fosgate Hybrid Capacitor

400.4 Fosgate Punch

300.2 Fosgate Punch

AudioControl EQS, 6XS and Epic Center

2 Pair Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5LF

2 Pair Fosgate Prime Tweeters

Pioneer AVIC-N3 Head Unit

Kenwood 6042A EQ

Posted

More details..vehicle, power going to both, size box you can build, etc etc.

No exp. with Orion subs, but I loved my Solox 18, but I had it in an SUV so had plenty of room.

Cadillac Seville 2002

Posted

i see magic smoke for that amp soon

work on the elc. first bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

What is better? Two Orion hcca 12"s or 1 18" Kicker Solo X? I have the Orions now but I got a good deal on a 18" Solo X so I wanted to know if it was worth the change?

Do you work at best buy? cause i just seen the price we get these for and its a damn good price id say..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1737 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...