Sundown Audio

Running 4 12s off of Punch 800a4?

vj226966

I havent been on here in a long time,been out of work, now im trying to do a budget install.I bought a Punch 800a4 off a friend, wich was supposed to be a 800a2, but anyway.I have 4 12s that are single 4ohm voice coils.What is the best way to wire them? I seen something about 4 ohm bridge mono. Can i just bridge the 4 channels to 2?Im just trying to get best bang for my buck.

I havent been on here in a long time,been out of work, now im trying to do a budget install.I bought a Punch 800a4 off a friend, wich was supposed to be a 800a2, but anyway.I have 4 12s that are single 4ohm voice coils.What is the best way to wire them? I seen something about 4 ohm bridge mono. Can i just bridge the 4 channels to 2?Im just trying to get best bang for my buck.

No one?Need to know if this amp will work for me.

give it some tym bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

find out what ohm it is bridging it to 2 channels, if its 2ohm stable like that and your subs are s4 coils then run 2 per bridged channel ....if that makes any sense lol

find out what ohm it is bridging it to 2 channels, if its 2ohm stable like that and your subs are s4 coils then run 2 per bridged channel ....if that makes any sense lol

Talked with R/F and its not gonna work.Need a strong two channel amp.Thanks for the replies though.

Archived