Has anyone used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the paint of ur car, in my case i have a stubborn spot on my door that wont come off. I've Tried hand washing/waxing, taking it through the automatic wash, and using bug and tar remover for cars on it and it wont come off, i cant tell what it is, i think it might be dried on egg but i'm not quite sure. If anyone has used it let me know how it worked out for u and if u havent used it does it seem like a safe idea?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Has anyone used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the paint of ur car, in my case i have a stubborn spot on my door that wont come off. I've Tried hand washing/waxing, taking it through the automatic wash, and using bug and tar remover for cars on it and it wont come off, i cant tell what it is, i think it might be dried on egg but i'm not quite sure. If anyone has used it let me know how it worked out for u and if u havent used it does it seem like a safe idea?

comet make it in to a paste and wet rag that normally works for when sum1 bumps u and there paint is on your paint, or soft scrub works just as well.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

If it is egg then from my experience its not going to come off. You cant leave things like that on your car for long periods of time, this goes for dead bugs too. Its very corrosive and will leave a mark in your clear coat.

edit: bird shit too

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Try going to a detail shop and see what they would charge to have it buffed out.

Yeah I was going to do that, if i didnt get the " yes it will take that crap right off no problem" answer, and that would probably be the safest route to go anyways.

Thx for the quick responses guys.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

My answer comes form a Detailing background. I have many years experience detailing. If you know for sure that is is egg, I am 100% certain that its not going to buff out. Without seeing it, I dont know. But dont let a shop fool you just so they get some work.

If its in the clear coat, and if its egg i bet it is, then the only thing that's going to fix it is paint. Generally when a car gets hit with an egg your left with clear coat damage and chipped paint from the impact of the egg...as fragile as eggs are... they are not soft by any mean.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Ill get a picture of it up in a few minutes, that is if my phone will pick it up

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

Sorry for the quality hopefully u can see it.

stain.jpg

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

Archived