Jump to content

How To Make It Better


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Posted

yes. i don't have to use any gain on my amps.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

okay I get it...SO basically you system will sound nicer with it right?

Posted

okay I get it...SO basically you system will sound nicer with it right?

yes. you'll be surprised.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

okay dude thanks for the help...can I possibly get the same eq for cheaper than $170?

Posted

yes.do the price compare at sound domain.got mine for $140 something from them.i think i compared

at sonicx,may have been woofersect or online car stereo.1 of those,can't remember.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

okay dude....guess I will be ordering some new stuff soon...lol...do I have to match the same volt output to the deck when using the eq?

Posted

no.the outputs from the h/u plug into the eq.the eq makes the voltage

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

just make sure your amp can handle the rms from the rca's. some cant and you will fry the inputs.

what you mean rms from rcas meaning volts?.

Help me out here...what you man I can fry the inputs....I don't get it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...