Sundown Audio

Upss Made Me Happy!

and what subs are you pushing?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I see four bdsync cables but you should only need two? Congrats on the buy. I'm waiting on build pics/vids.

haha

i noe i only need 2, but i cant find these cables back in singapore,

got another pair just in case, u never noe,

hahahaa..

thanks guys..

i LOVE the US.. its CAR AUDIO HEAVEN!

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

haha

i noe i only need 2, but i cant find these cables back in singapore,

got another pair just in case, u never noe,

hahahaa..

thanks guys..

i LOVE the US.. its CAR AUDIO HEAVEN!

glad you like it.:)

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

headshok, I am just crious as to why you did not pick up Atomic 5ooo.1 amps instead of the rf4001bd's, since you are a Atomic Rep... Must be better Amps....

yo man

firstly, i already have an AT5000.1 at home.(check this out, see who contributed:

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Atomic_5000.1/

only thing i do not like abt it its that

1) dam sh1t is heavy! (so are the RFs too!)

2) dam thing has dual power inputs. 0 gauge cable is VERY expensive where i come from and an extra run from the rear batt, well it kinda hurts the wallet even more.

2ndly, i got a better deal on the T4ks (seriously, a better deal, 2 T4kws almost cost as much as 1 AT7kws) plus my RF deal was only a 'limited time ' offer only. I can get the Atomics whenever i want.

3rd, i'm trying to trade a pair of the T4kws for an JBL A6000 GTi. their worth are ard the same (in singapore). Plus i'm trying to 'start a collection'

lastly, after gettin the T4kws, i only had the budget to get 1 more AT7kw, but i was gunnin for a pair. Plus there is a limit to how much stuff i can check into cargo when i fly back. so well, yeah, will have to leave the AT7kw to end of the yr of early next yr.

Please do not make the sweepin statement abt " must be better amps". i'm also a DB drive rep back home but i don use much of their stuff too, but their stuff is pretty value for money.

aniway, hope this ans ur question man

cheers

Edited by headshok

Shok Industries

yo man

firstly, i already have an AT5000.1 at home.(check this out, see who contributed:

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Atomic_5000.1/

only thing i do not like abt it its that

1) dam sh1t is heavy! (so are the RFs too!)

2) dam thing has dual power inputs. 0 gauge cable is VERY expensive where i come from and an extra run from the rear batt, well it kinda hurts the wallet even more.

2ndly, i got a better deal on the T4ks (seriously, a better deal, 2 T4kws almost cost as much as 1 AT7kws) plus my RF deal was only a 'limited time ' offer only. I can get the Atomics whenever i want.

3rd, i'm trying to trade a pair of the T4kws for an JBL A6000 GTi. their worth are ard the same (in singapore). Plus i'm trying to 'start a collection'

lastly, after gettin the T4kws, i only had the budget to get 1 more AT7kw, but i was gunnin for a pair. Plus there is a limit to how much stuff i can check into cargo when i fly back. so well, yeah, will have to leave the AT7kw to end of the yr of early next yr.

Please do not make the sweepin statement abt " must be better amps". i'm also a DB drive rep back home but i don use much of their stuff too, but their stuff is pretty value for money.

aniway, hope this ans ur question man

cheers

i tink after lookin at the amps all nite,

f**k the JBL amp, i'll stick to the RFs (doubht the A6000 can fit in my trunk too).. hahahaha..

aniway,

off topic

steve! i'll be up in ur place in abt 2 weeks time, gotta visit vegas and the canyon first.. !

see u soon!

Shok Industries