WARNING! Ebay User bike_parts_america or warped toys bike shop

It took some doing but I finally got the matter to someones attention, luckily for me Brad was kind enough to plaster his pic all over facebook, ect and talk about his "business" ( there seems to be some question as to whether the businesses he claims are on the up and up). Anyways Brad, I lost some cash, hope you have fun and lemme know how the audits/investigations go. I am still sending interview info and hard copies of all the emails, and also BTW this page on the forum is in hard copy and being monitored. I just wanted to let everyone know if you fight hard enough for a just cause something good can come from it. People like this should not be able to steal and take advantage of the little guy just because he is a little guy. I am cooperating with the investigations and prey that the matter will be dealt with in whatever way they think is best.

Thanks for all the well wishers, and may the bass be with you.

Hey Brad, keep your eyes out for a letter that looks like this:

From the Office of

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum

I will be sure to let you know when that happens. LMAO

Bill%20McCollum%202.jpg

Be sure to print this out so you have a HARD copy as well. LoL I am not wasting my time on this any longer.

ok this is done. You have his user name on 4500 different forums as well as here. you have emails. for fucks sake ask for a phone number and get this EBAY (read non SMD) transaction straightened out. Im not going to post my opinion on this fiasco

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived