WARNING! Ebay User bike_parts_america or warped toys bike shop

No problem just thought i would help you out.

Have you checked the coil readings with a dmm?

As ugly as the thing is even if it checked out OK, I would be afraid to power it, 2 second wonder factor. I am so depressed by the whole deal I might try it out after I feel a bit better. Thanks again, going to bed, better days tomorrow hopefully :drinks:

You mentioned that the glue they used was very rigid.

Elmers or hot glue is not rigid at all even after it has cured.

After looking at the pics, it looks to me like they, or someone, did recone it. Just very poorly.

And it does look like CA glue in the pics which is very rigid after it cures.

Either way, they misrepresented the item and they clearly know it after saying you must have done it and you can see it in their pics after it is blown up.

You really only have 2 options. Check the imp and if it checks out, play it and live with your bad desicion. (you can hide the sub with a gill maybe. If it plays and sounds ok, cosmetics can be overcome)

Other option is to find someone who will recone it for the cheap for you since you lost your job.

Unfortunatly, thats all I have since the time for complaints and reinbersments have passed from egay and paypal.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

I am at a loss. Hopefully they get shut down eventually.

Right, so they can come back as someone new that nobody knows about. I say do everything in your power to make sure people know they are con artists (like this post, as obnoxious as it is) but don't try and get them closed.

At least this way, you can track and avoid them.

images-1.jpg

I talked to them yesterday. They said you had it for months and you should have checked it out when you got or had someone check it out for you. They also mentioned that you bought it through Paypal and did not want to deal with Ebay? They are pretty much like you took too long to say something.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I talked to them yesterday. They said you had it for months and you should have checked it out when you got or had someone check it out for you. They also mentioned that you bought it through Paypal and did not want to deal with Ebay? They are pretty much like you took too long to say something.

Well Punkyou007, the story is I was in Canada, and they knew it as they first qouted me a price there. I told them I needed it shipped to the states ect. I then asked again to be sure the condition and PLAINLY TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT BE BACK TO THE US TILL APRIL and they again stated the sub was "VERY GOOD, and they love FI stuff, and I would not regret the purchase as they said. They told me " You will be so very happy". I bought it through paypal because no one bought it in the auction and they offered it me through paypal. They are plain faced liars, I will try to get more pics of the s#@t solder job, and glued underside. Their own pics show the damage, I am now in the process of going to the state police and they said if I and the stereo shop guys swear out statements they can open a investigation at his local on him. I did not want this headache, I just wanted a nice sub. WHen I got it I just wanted him to pay for the recone or refund me. His own pic is the one hanging him anyways. I have the stereo shop which was just horrified with the condition, said it looked like a retarded kid did it. I am gonna email once more this week to see if he has any conscience. If not he might get a suprise when the local popo show up to question him. I really tried to avoid all this. Will post pics of the rest of the horror later. :angry:

Archived