Sonic Electronix

Gee that sure would be nice if they would help with fiberglassing, or any of that. But nope, and to top that he doesnt want me using any power tools, (and i'm 18 btw)the only way anything gets done is if I ask and he does it. He wont listen to how I want it done he just does it. So I end up spending more on re supplying myself and getting it done again, or having someone else that'll listen do it for me.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

My mom and dad are like that. As far as the resale value of the vehicle. I'm not getting rid of it. So it's fine. As for wasting the money part. I know I am. People always ask me why I spend all this money on my car. I say. Because I know how to save. And because this BI**** will never leave me or cheat on me. lol.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

i love these rant threads

not really.. it was sarcasm

I dont see it as a rant I see it as more of a dissapointment in my father

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

and for me its the reverse... the daughter did go get a job and buy her own shiz 2) 10's and a 150 watt amp. all kenwood they do ok

the son got a job and had a car be fore he was 16 but talked me outta my 1 yr old amp and 12" sub.he did help me install it thow. i told him this summer he's gots to get his own beats.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

jus ignore them like i do.....

rant is fine in off-topic...you don't like, you don't have to view. I lol'd when I saw how you ignore them by responding in the thread. Good stuff noober

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Any money wasted in a hobby that you truly enjoy, is every penny well spent.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg