anyone need free logos?

Yo how bout a Orion Logo? Something that can be airbrushed onto a clear plexi-glass box. Red to match the subs. Or even two-tone with red and a light grey color. thanks

definitely dont wanna take on a tat design yet.its 4 am and im drunk.if you wanna tat and its gonna be on you forever i need more info than not tribal otherwise thats an endless task to come up with something your comfortable with.i cant draw just work with photoshop tools.

Gotcha. And no it's not going to be a tat, just something that reps me either online or possibly the car. No ink on my body!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

dwright has an interesting color combo.this is what i came up with,a graffiti design.its 5:30 am im heading to bed.keep the ideas coming but be more specific.graffiti,

corporate,tribal,simple would help.just fuckin around for tonight did 4 designs in about 2 hours,long night(lol).and also the orion logo request.

DWRIGHT.jpg

orion.jpg

ooh ya!ya der yeah!!And us wiscosinites will out drink all of you!!!I live in a small town and theres 150 bars in town,this is the land of beer,brats and liquor!i live in the town where johnsonville sausage is made.we have brat fest every year were we throw a party and big bands come to play.All we do is drink!

ooh ya!ya der yeah!!And us wiscosinites will out drink all of you!!!I live in a small town and theres 150 bars in town,this is the land of beer,brats and liquor!i live in the town where johnsonville sausage is made.we have brat fest every year were we throw a party and big bands come to play.All we do is drink!

When and Where is this "Brat Fest" cause i'll go up there and drink beer and eat Beer Brats with yah, all day and night long. Then procide to a hotel where i can pass out face first on the bed hahaha.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Here is something I have been working on. Feel free to do with it what you wish I like lime green and purple together but use your creativeness to do what you wish, scrap my idea and start from scratch if you want, Oh and thanks man, this is really cool of you.

ssss.jpg

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

Sure I got something for you. I've been trying to find somebody for years to do something with this.

NF

Put those letters together with some sick designs on either side, worthy of a tat. I'm never getting ink, but if it's going to represent me, it needs to be something I would get tatted. Try to avoid solid tribal designs.

I'm very picky btw. :lol:

Neo I can't do it on the computer (don't have the software) but I used to design Flash for tattoo studios I can do it on paper and take a picture of it.

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

dwright has an interesting color combo.this is what i came up with,a graffiti design.its 5:30 am im heading to bed.keep the ideas coming but be more specific.graffiti,

corporate,tribal,simple would help.just fuckin around for tonight did 4 designs in about 2 hours,long night(lol).and also the orion logo request.

DWRIGHT.jpg

]

Damn man thats an awesome Pshop!

i do alot of photoshop in my spare time but my pref is grunge work.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Archived