anyone need free logos?

flynamicduo.jpg

man I cannot describe in words how BOSS I thought those 2 logo's were, and I cannot thank you enough. For a back up, could I get one like this, but instead of "Flynamic Duo" underneath it, could I get it to see "Powered By Jumpsoles" in a stencil-like writing? same colors if possible!

If anyone needs some work done let me know your ideas.i have alot of free time and am trying to build my skills in photoshop.have an idea?let me know.Free!!!ill try to keep up with demand but if it gets out of controll it will just be select people!please post on this thread or message me!

hey bro could u do somethin thats a lil fiery that says J.O.D. (just over devastation) its an audio company im starting up and lookin for a cool logo thanx...

RaMp

with tear graphics and if u can make it so half the name is 1 color and the other another color like paint tearing off a layer

colors blue, black and yellow

when ever u get the chance anyway thanks in advance bro

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Well, my favorite color combo is orange and white. I would like it to say something like DylanH and maybe throw SMD in there somewhere and whatever else you come up with lol. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

If anyone needs some work done let me know your ideas.i have alot of free time and am trying to build my skills in photoshop.have an idea?let me know.Free!!!ill try to keep up with demand but if it gets out of controll it will just be select people!please post on this thread or message me!

hey bro good work wit those logos just wonderin if i could get that J.O.D (just over devatation) logo i use both like smd (street motivated devastation) if u got some free time to hook this one up id really appreciate it thanx

Hey I can alway use some free idea and logos... am trying to come up with new log for my Stereo store.....DIsturbing the Peace..... any idea let me know. k......I am Angelia and my husband is Austiin

Sup bro!I came up with a lil somthin for you!!2 designs for the toxic touch thing!let me know what you think.

toxictouch2.jpg

toxictouch1.jpg

Man they look pretty sick. I have to hand it to you. You make awesome logos. Not just the ones you made for me but all of them looks sweet. Keep up the good work man!

I like blue and like the glare effect on the corner of letters.

Something like "BigPimpin Productions"

And if you could work Team Deadly Hertz in there somewhere that'd be awesome. :)

i made u 2 logos! i havnt had alot of free time im drunk and bored and had some time.ive been busy making websites so not much free time but here you go!!let me know what u think if theres any other ideas cause i like the tracks u make for us.

bigpimpin912.jpg

bigpimpin911.jpg

Archived