Do You Know Where You Came From?

I'm doing a family tree for my sociology class, and I'm having the hardest time finding my Great Grandparents. It's kind of sad. I wish I had a full family tree. What I do know is that one of my Great Grandparents was a Blacksmith, and another one worked for the Pentagon...

Do any of you guys have a well dated family tree? I find this stuff very interesting, but it sucks I'm having a hard time finding info about it.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

My dad had his foot operated on a while back and it put him out of work for 3 months. He spent just about everyday of those months building a tree on his side of the family. Used a site called Ansestry.com He got to dig waaaaaay back.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I just searched ancestry.com and for some reason there's a ton of Maryland records missing.

I have my mom's side figured out I just need to figure out my dad's side. Pretty tough since I don't really know any of his family.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i do know that my moms side dates back to a king of england

Mom's side dates back to a japanese princess.

The japanese blood is STRONG as my mother, my son, and i all look like were mixed with 1/2 asian.

Another part of my mom's side is the yaki indian blood.

Again, my mom, my son, and i all have Very high cheek bones.

There's more but i'm not really that interested in looking lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Dad´s family comin 1699 from Switzerland to Landau on the river Rhine, there my family starting as winegrower, this part of the family do that till 2000, a part

of the family went 200 years ago from the Rhine to a big city in bavaria, and my greatgrandpa comming to the area where i live now. Moms family comes

from a countryside called Rheinland-Pfalz, is a area by the river Rhine, i know her family till her greatgrandparents.

The city where my fathers family lived in Switzerland is the city Twan, but the curchbooks was all burned in a fire in the 17th century.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley