properties>screensaver settings>change power settings

I have done this, everything is set to "NEVER" shut down/sleep/anything. I believe that it is what I have it plugged into, it is a surge protector that has a battery back up, and I just came down here tonight to get on, and when I moved the mouse it did the same thing like the screen said "monitor is working, check cables" well I sat there wondering why this is happening to me and I was reaching for the hammer, when all of the sudden my screen popped up and said "Please save all information and change battery blah blah blah" you know, what it says when you laptop battery is low, well I guess that this "protector" sometimes losses power or something like cause, cause it beeps when there is no power going into it and the batt is running, well sometimes ill wake up in the middle of the night and it will do this, but my clock plugged into the wall is still on so I know that we didnt lose power. This is the first time that it has ever come outta the "monitor is working correctly, check cables" screen, and actually gotten me onto windows. Anyways, lets hope that this is finished.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

ah yea... i hate UPS's. all they ever do is beep and the batteries die so fast. all you need is a surge protector. i'd suggest just grabbing a cheat power strip/surge protector combo for like $10 and use that instead of the UPS. it will probably solve all of your problems and you wont get annoyed by beeping :P

16321145278.jpg

ah yea... i hate UPS's. all they ever do is beep and the batteries die so fast. all you need is a surge protector. i'd suggest just grabbing a cheat power strip/surge protector combo for like $10 and use that instead of the UPS. it will probably solve all of your problems and you wont get annoyed by beeping :P

I got it for christmas so im not going to complain. The batt is really useless, but it is funny to see when the power goes out all my friends on aim get kicked off at once, I only have about 30 seconds to watch though hahaha, I now have it so my wireless router and my modem are on the batt, just incase I wanna get on the laptops. the battery lasts alot longer with just those 2 plugged in. Plus the company said that if anything got fried while plugged into this product that they give you 10000 bucks, they are really sure of themselves.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif