ok today i put a cd in and i pulled up itunes and made a playlist and hit burn ... it starts to burn and then it says canceling and then it pops up a box and says "unknown error 4000" what can i do to fix this so i can burn cds?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

ok today i put a cd in and i pulled up itunes and made a playlist and hit burn ... it starts to burn and then it says canceling and then it pops up a box and says "unknown error 4000" what can i do to fix this so i can burn cds?

what version of iTunes you got?

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

Go in and uncheck the "write cd text" box and that should fix it. Let us know, Arthur

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Go in and uncheck the "write cd text" box and that should fix it. Let us know, Arthur

just tried and it didnt work

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

just tried and it didnt work

i also tried going to to add remove program and clicking change and repair but that didnt fix it either ... what else can i try?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

id try a full remove and reinstall.if you have more than one disc drive go to edit preferences and make sure the drive your using is the one selected.other than that try using another burning program to see if you drive is trashed.

What brand and type of disc are you using?

Have you tried a different speed?

I know once in a while I'll get an error while burning (don't know which error number) but I pop in another cd and its fine...only cds I use are Imation CD-R or Sony CD-R and I only use Itunes

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

id try a full remove and reinstall.if you have more than one disc drive go to edit preferences and make sure the drive your using is the one selected.other than that try using another burning program to see if you drive is trashed.

i can try reinstalling ... its not the drive windows media player will burn cds.

What brand and type of disc are you using?

Have you tried a different speed?

I know once in a while I'll get an error while burning (don't know which error number) but I pop in another cd and its fine...only cds I use are Imation CD-R or Sony CD-R and I only use Itunes

im using memorex CD-R ... no i havent tried different speeds its set on fastest possible.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg