Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Audioque hdc3 15


Tebo

Recommended Posts

Posted

One thing I would do with those batts is charge them every once in a while. Especially if your alt is only 80 amps, I'd put a 2 amp charger on over night every night, but that's just me. You will definitely tell when you have charged, it will be much louder.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Posted

Yeah I used to run an spv70 behind my back seats in the malibu and I charged it up every 2 weeks about.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

My box right now is about 3.8cubes after displacement tuned to about 35hz. Depending how much you love the lows, I wouldn't tune higher than 36, but that's just me. I'm gonna be building another box hopefully around 3.5 cubes after displacement tuned to 30 or 31hz :D

The AQ1200 would work great with a single 15 with copper coils as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...