any bassheads with hearing aids??

i thought id post this and see if theres anyone on this forum that has hearing aids. i, for a fact, do. maybe thats why i listen to music so much. everybody that hears the rap i listen to on my stereo is like, WTF is up with all those bad words?? well, i cant hear them. :clapping: i can only hear the BASS in a song. its a big honor. :yahoo: so let me know if YOU have hearing aids or not!!!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

First you need to upgrade that front stage, second you gotta get away from the mainstream rap, go underground where people actually have vocabulary.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I dont have one. But i have always wondered what it sounds like with a hearing aid.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

i wear hearing aids. was born 50% deaf legally. just got my new set of aids these bitches rock. i love my shit and i love all my shit LOUD. if its not loud i dont like it.

I have a cochlear implant, which is a different story than hearing aids. People with hearing aids have some hearing loss, so sounds are amplified. I have profound hearing loss. My cochlear implant enables me to have hearing. This is how it works:

1. Sound is picked up by a small microphone that cradles the ear.

2. A thin cord carries the sound to a miniature computer that filters, analyzes and digitizes the sound into coded signals.

3. The signals are sent to the transmitter coil, which rests on top of the skin and is held in place by magnets (one inside transmitter coil and another inside implant).

4. The device transmits signals to the cochlear implant under the skin that delivers electrical impulses to the array coiled around the cochlea.

5. Electrodes along the array stimulate the auditory nerve fibers in the cochlea.

6. The resulting electrical sound information is carried along the auditory nerve to the brain for interpretation.

I must say that I do prefer rap music myself, because the beat gets me in a good mood, but I also do like to hear a good song like Hotel California. As for the words, I have to memorize them before knowing what is completely said, but once I have it memorized, I can sing along with it. I can pick up words here and there when listening to the radio, but a lot of times I just get confused by words that sound alike.

BluX

2001 Ford Explorer Sport

• Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm)
  • Alpine MRP-M1000
  • Alpine 9813

i just wonder what the bass sounds like in hearing aids

maby skull candy can come out wit some that can play bass lol

but im glad that i have somewhat good hearing

if anything damages my hearing its that damn skid gun at work that i ran for about 2yrs, to show u how loud it is, an 3/4'' airline broke off one day at the top at the fitting and it was being pushed by 90psi constant and i could hear the nail gun over that

but i got really bad earwax problems so i dont think bass will affect my hearing, it tickles every now n then when i change some settings but other than that nothing

but mids n highs do do more damage than bass does, i couldn't amagin the tweet's screaming threw a hearing aid

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

need hearing aids but oh well.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

I have severe to profound hearing loss. But i was diagnosed 45 mins after i was born. So over the years ive had the choice of having hearing aids or a cochlear implant. I have had these hearinf aids for 5+ years now. Just need to get some new ones pretty soon... Good to hear im not the only one on this site with horrible hearing. No pun intended. Lol. Cheers!!!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

First you need to upgrade that front stage, second you gotta get away from the mainstream rap, go underground where people actually have vocabulary.

so he can hear the awesome lyrical metaphors?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?